One for the Girls...
We arrived in KL, Malaysia yesterday, tired after the journey we rested our weary bones in front of a movie and thought we'd save the sight seeing/shopping for today.Bright and early Ed wakes with shivers, a sore tummy (you need not know more!), and flu type aches. Insisting that he needs Tiger Balm I go on the hunt throughout our ever growing baggage, plunge my hand into his wash bag and slice my finger on his F****** razor, you've seen the photos, hardly used, it was bloody sharp. Blood stemmed and finger pulsating we head for KFC a guaranteed fix during hard times. Ed leaves his chicken and comes back to the Guest house - must be something wrong, perhaps it was the cockle curry??
Damaged finger, grasping credit card I hit the shops for a bit of retail therapy. Pop into Body Glove for 50% off sale and grab a pair of their size L trousers, they don't fit...try on a pair of XL trousers...they are too small...ask my shop assistant stalker if they have XXL trousers...(damn these Malaysian women and their tiny butts)...no luck, I am too fat for Malaysia. Trouser shopping abandoned I try for underwear. With in seconds of being in the shop a woman has pounced, her hand is cupping my breast and before I know it she has me in a bra, on top of my clothes in the middle of the shop. As my feet hit the curb the skies open.
Feeling embarrassed, wet and fat, I have returned to the guesthouse and will have to settle for another night in front of the TV. Just another day in paradise!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment