Just to let you know that we made it across the Nullabor without a hitch...will report more later. It is Australia day today, so we're gonna go out and get drunk! Will fill in details about the trip when we get to Adelaide. x
P.S. Don't know what's going on with all of the photos...we'll add those at the same time.


2 comments:
Hi, I hope your trip is going well and the transport is managing to cope.
Here's my nannying bit....just looked at the photo at the top of your blog. Somehow I clicked at the wrong time and the picture came up full screen!!! Guys, you need more suncream on your noses! Slip, slap, slop please.
Ok, lecture over....still missing you loads at school Rella, the kids often ask if I have any news so I give them the censored highlights occassionally.
Keep on enjoying it.
HP
Just had a look at your blogspot, had a giggle. Jan & Kevin rang today said it was nice to see you, sorry you could not have stayed longer. Take care Love Gran x
Post a Comment