Melbourne Food and Wine Festival
Thought I needed to put a bit in that wasn't all about the booze. Sunday was the start of Melbourne's food and wine festival (something we can't resist but something we should perhaps be avoiding as our bodies are definitely taking on that chunky look!!!). The festival began with a Thai themed day...a Buddhist celebration in Federation Square, dancing, beauty contests and of course a variety of delicious food tents. A fab way to spend a Sunday morning.




2 comments:
Hello ed and rellie i havn't checked the blog for a while so I have had lots to catch up on! Looks like you have been having much fun as usual. Well done on the job Ed that sounds good maybe you can send me an allowancw home, I now earn £254 a month because I have gone up to degree bastards! not long now though I have been applying for jobs in Exeter so will have to wait and see how that goes. I have been very busy with uni work and looking after Dan who got head butted playing rugby, broke his cheek bone and shattered his eye socket! He has had an operation to fill the hole in his socket otherise his eyeball would have sunk and I really didn't want that he would have looked like the big man from the gooneys who loved chunk! he is on the mend now anyway.
Not sure if you know yet already but Ian got a job at Ex uni so they will be moving to Devon and Gran to Sidmouth hopefully, which will be lovely if it all works out.
I will have to remember to phone in a couple of weeks when I am next home as I always miss you when you call.
Take care and have fun-rella you do not look chunky!
love you lots
Sophie xxx
Hello both. It was great to hear from you the other week on the phone - cheered our Sunday up for sure! Glad things are going well - any news yet Rella on the work front? I hear you met with Andie - how did that go? She is coming to London in 2 weeks so I am looking forward to meeting with up her then.
Looks like you've had some fun over the last few days! Will try and call from Sidmouth at the weekend to update more. Take care, Jo & Pikey xx
Post a Comment