Friday, November 10, 2006

Hairy
Thanks to all of you who replied to our request about Ed's look. Surprisingly it was not me who wanted your advice and help, but him. I am happy with the hair, also means that maybe he won't look so closely at my own look of gorgeous roots and hairy eybrows.
He decided to get a small haircut and keep the beard. We went to a local hairdressers where the proceeded to 'Thai' him. I have never found it so difficult to keep a straight face as when I heard the hairdryer start and him emerge with what can only be described as a 'bouffant'. Sadly I have no pictures to show. He wouldn't let me take any and instead got be to correct their errors with a pair of nail scissors. He should have stuck with it

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi wella and ed best pictures so far it looks as though thailand is the place to be. grandma being difficult but at home now, gyda arrives tomorrow hopefully if she makes it down the fjords. tor may be on his way as well but dont know when. lauren busy as ever i must phone her today she reads your blog avidly so hello lauren hope you read this. helene reads the blog too so hello hellacious hope you are having a good time in barcelona sorry to use your blog space a and e a chance too good to miss. love mummy ps just fed herbert.

Anonymous said...

Hola chichos guapisimos!

Que blogg! Que impressionante!
Easy to tell you possums (preparing you for g'day and barbies) are having a wonderful time..!!
I can see that there are a quite a few places I need to add to my wish list for the future :-)

Am a little shameful that I am the "it - insider" and our blogg (http://www.vgb.no/14423/) should be extensive, however too much sangeria, too much Dali, too many spanish lessons and too much green Cava though..:-)
(Class blogg a little better, and at least in english http://mibm-eae.blogspot.com/)

Hope the trip is turning out to be all you wanted it to be and that you found the perfect sari for your wedding next autumn :-)

Vegard and I are having a blast in Barcelona..!!
Love the city, the people, the studies and all that is on offer, in fact Paris has a lot to prove when we move there in february!!
(Remind me again why we normally live in Norway at this time of year?!?)


To Bossy cow: Hi back again auntie :-) I forgot about that nickname :-) Thank u for reminding me of it, brings back strange and good memories.. he he.. and thank's for you taking extra care of Grandma for us these days.. Muchos besos!!
To: Big Boy, Richy Rich and Naughty little cousin if you should see this comment: Muchos besos and all my best!! Hopefully mum brought with her the cured lam for you Brian that we got before I left...

To your friends at your going away party who may read this: Really nice to see you and hope to see you again next august at the wedding :-)

To Ed the Bed and Randy Rella:
Have fun fun fun!

Big bum bites from Helene